This technical support representative - entry level sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Technical Support Representative - Entry Level
Technical Support Representative - Entry Level Job Purpose: Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
Technical Support Representative - Entry Level Job Duties:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, UNIX System Administration
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to interview: