This technical support representative - entry level sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Job Responsibilities:
Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Job Duties:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, UNIX System Administration
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Technical Support Representative Entry Level Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to interview: