Technical Support Representative - Entry Level Job Description
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Job Responsibilities:Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Job Duties:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Skills and Qualifications:Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, UNIX System Administration
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Technical Support Representative Entry Level Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to interview: