Sales Trainer Job Description
Sales Trainer Job Responsibilities:Maximizes sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
Sales Trainer Job Duties:
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-alongs with senior representatives.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Trainer Skills and Qualifications:Training , Training Management, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Giving Feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Sales Planning, Orienting Employees
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Sales Trainer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about social media recruiting: