Sales Executive Job Description Sample
This sales executive sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mastering the hiring process is about more than the job description.
Download our 2016 Small Business Guide to Hiring
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Sales Executive Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to write a job description:
- How to Write a Job Description Resource Page
- HR Salary Information: Employee Compensation
- Benchmarking 101: How to Pay New Hires