This marketing assistant sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose: Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: