This financial consultant sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Financial Consultant Job Responsibilities:
Helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans; monitoring changes in financial status and life circumstances.
Financial Consultant Job Duties:
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Financial Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Operations, Financial Planning and Strategy, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Selling to Customer Needs, Informing Others, Financial Licenses, Analyzing Information , Business Knowledge
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Financial Consultant Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to hire: