This operations analyst sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Operations Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes business objectives by identifying and solving customer information and processing problems.
Operations Analyst Job Duties:
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing customer contracts.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs.
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Verifies results by completing tests.
- Prepares customers to use system by conducting training.
- Provides reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Operations Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Project Management, Process Improvement, Client Relationships, Reporting Skills, Networking Knowledge, Networking Standards, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Operations Analyst Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: