Warehouse Coordinator Job Description
This warehouse coordinator sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Warehouse Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse to shipping.
Warehouse Coordinator Job Duties:
- Picks-up product by monitoring production; loading and moving product.
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Warehouse Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Supervision
Read more about how to hire: