Truck Driver Job Description Sample
This truck driver sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes job purpose by performing duties.
Truck Driver Job Duties:
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Truck Driver Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Emphasizing Excellence, Initiative, Leadership, Customer Service, Listening, Supply Management, Reporting Skills, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Truck Driver Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process:
- Monster Video: Make your Recruiting Stand Out
- Is Perfectionism Hijacking your Hiring Process?
- How to Interview to Uncover a Candidate's Ethical Standards