[Intro Paragraph] The highest performing job ads introduce prospective housekeepers to their hotel with a few sentences emphasizing their company culture and working environment. Take advantage of this opportunity to set your opportunity apart from competing listings and describe what you bring to the table for new hires.
Hotel Housekeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is where you’ll want to tell housekeepers about your working hours and benefits. Advise potential applicants of seasonal work hours, overtime possibilities, or any additional staffing requirements, and highlight the benefits that set your hotel or resort apart, like facility discounts, paid vacation time, or childcare reimbursements.
Hotel Housekeeper Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred
[Call to Action] You’ve made prospective housekeepers are familiar with your company and the job requirements — now make sure they apply. A strong call to action that tells them exactly how and where to do so will turn interested job seekers into actual applicants. Let them know who to contact at your company to apply, and how to submit an application or resume.
Is Your Hotel Housekeeper Job Description Ready to Go?
You’ve fashioned a fantastic job ad. But how do you make sure the best housekeepers see it and respond? Monster job ads can help. With our reach and tailored candidates searches, we can get your job description to the right candidates when you need them. Partner with us today and see how you can post your next job at no charge.