Peoplesoft Architect Job Description
This peoplesoft architect sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Peoplesoft Architect Job Responsibilities:
Improves business processes and efficiency by developing ERP strategies; engineering, re-engineering, and implementing business, operations, and PeopleSoft systems; validating system performance.
Peoplesoft Architect Job Duties:
- Develops ERP strategy by identifying key business and operations drivers regarding growth, profitability, and product and service development; diagnosing and mapping current work processes; establishing integrated core business and operations objectives for marketing, sales, customer service, order fulfillment, manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and human resources functions; determining project scope; uniting senior management behind goals; conducting and analyzing cost vs. benefits and risk analyses; re-engineering work processes; recommending project approaches; planning full project life cycle.
- Establishes global ERP architecture by integrating ERP solutions across functional lines; determining functional layers; establishing partner collaborations; translating ERP needs into PeopleSoft solutions including computer platform, database, networking, systems integration, failsafe, disaster recovery, and security; recommending best-fit and best-breed architectures.
- Deploys ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities; preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards; preparing development guidelines; planning and building a data warehouse; building components and custom designs; designing and testing simulations; completing data migration; planning upgradeability; documenting system; resolving problems.
- Validates ERP system performance by defining metrics to measure business and operations systems success; developing and conducting tests of system integration, functional layers, and entire system; fixing problems.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones; communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports.
- Manages customer relationship by providing support; communicating ERP standards and infrastructure; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
- Prepares clients to use ERP infrastructure by analyzing business and operations changes; re-defining new responsibilities and actions; developing and conducting training and re-training programs.
- Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking ERP applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Peoplesoft Architect Skills and Qualifications:
Peoplesoft HRMS, Peoplesoft Financials, Software Development Process, PeopleSoft Implementation Skills, PeopleSoft Architecture Skills, Managing Processes, Network Performance Tuning, Requirements Analysis, Network Maintenance, ERP Implementation , Presenting Technical Information
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Peoplesoft Architect Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about how the hiring process: