Data Entry Operator III Job Description
This data entry operator III sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Data Entry Operator III Job Responsibilities:
Maintains database by entering, verifying, and balancing data; training operators.
Data Entry Operator III Job Duties:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities; resolving incomplete and unclear data.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by correcting reject report and code errors; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by resolving rushes and troubleshooter problems.
- Maintains unit performance by training data entry operators.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Entry Operator III Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Management, Data Entry Skills, Supervision, Training Management, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Typing, Deadline-Oriented, Initiative, Motivating Others, Results Driven
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Data Entry Operator III Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how the hiring process: