Technical Trainer Job Description
This technical trainer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Technical Trainer Job Responsibilities:
Prepares employees to accomplish job results by planning, conducting, and evaluating computer training.
Technical Trainer Job Duties:
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technical Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training , Training Management, Technical Zeal, Self-Development, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self-Confidence, Dealing with Complexity, Microsoft Office Skills
Find out more about social media recruiting: