Call Center Supervisor Job Description
This call center supervisor sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Call Center Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by taking telephone, fax, and e-mail orders; providing information.
Call Center Supervisor Job Duties:
- Takes orders by obtaining and verifying information.
- Enters orders by transmitting information.
- Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
- Maintains call center database by entering and verifying information; updating contact log.
- Improves quality results by recommending changes.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Customer Focus, Phone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Skills, Product Knowledge, Job Knowledge, Objectivity, Dependability, Multi-tasking
Read more about how to interview: