Assembler job description sample
This assembler job description sample will help you create a job description that will attract a highly qualified and diverse set of candidates to your opening. Revise and remix this job description to meet your needs, including the specific duties and requirements of your jobs. To get more ideas, browse Monster’s factory job listings. We currently have a wide selection of job descriptions for factory positions available in Bowling Green, Cleveland, New Haven, and Columbus.
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembler Skills and Qualifications:
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making
Don’t Go It Alone When You Need to Hire an Assembler
A well-qualified assembler needs an exacting eye, quick mind and steady hand. Finding an assembler with the right skills can be a tall order. That’s why we’re here to help. Sign up for exclusive Monster Hiring advice and we’ll provide you with the information you need to find in-demand talent in today’s tight labor market. We’ll even throw in a special job posting offer to get you moving in the right direction. Soon you’ll be on your way to finding a superstar assembler for your company.