[Intro paragraph] Medical practices looking for the best Ob Gyns begin by introducing themselves with two or three sentences that tell job seekers a few things that make their facility unique and the value they bring to new employees. Take this opportunity to really make your medical center shine and set yourself apart from competing postings.
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provides outpatient obstetrics and gynecology services throughout assigned clinic locations.
- Provides inpatient obstetrics and gynecology services, including infant delivery and related surgical procedures, at partner hospitals.
- Participates in Clinical Outcomes Program and work towards meeting organizational targets for all metrics.
- Maintains the required productivity expectations for time spent in clinic.
- Participates in administrative duties, including lab reports, charts, and medication refills reviewed and managed appropriately.
- Follows medical practice policies and procedures, including attending all mandatory meetings, minimizing incident reports, using resources efficiently, and practicing medicine in a cost-effective manner.
- Completes all required documentation accurately, timely, and thoroughly in accordance with department standards and to comply with electronic medical record requirements, including medication reconciliation, finalizing notes, clearing out personal pool, and participating in clinic pool.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Prospective obstetricians and gynecologists will also want details on your working hours and benefits, like on-call schedule, patient loads, or any travel requirements. This is also the perfect time to highlight unique office perks and benefits like tuition or conference sponsorship, sabbatical, or paid parental leave options.
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Qualifications / Skills:
- Patient services
- Building relationships
- Bedside manner
- Verbal communication
- Analyzing information
- Documentation skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Minimum two years of clinical experience in the direct delivery of primary care
- FQHC or HIS clinic setting experience preferred
- Current BLS/CPR certificate required
- Current DEA certificate
[Call to Action] The goal of every job posting is to turn job seekers into job applicants. And how do you do that? With a well-crafted call to action that lets Ob Gyns know exactly how to get in touch. Provide details about submitting an application, resume, and supporting documents, or you can simply tell them to click the “apply” button at the top of the posting.
Ready to Post Your next Ob Gyn Job Description?
Monster job ads and our wide range of monthly plans can deliver the best Obstetrician-Gynecologist candidates right to your inbox. With MonsterSearch, our candidate engagement platform, you’ll get and our massive resume database with physician profiles for you to peruse — we couldn’t make it any easier. Find your perfect plan today!