Telemarketer Job Description Sample
This telemarketer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Telemarketer Job Responsibilities:
A Telemarketer solicits orders for merchandise or services by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuade customers buy services.
Telemarketer Job Duties:
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketer Skills and Qualifications:
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Telemarketer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire:
- Resume Search: Spotting Exceptional Talent
- Evaluate a Job Candidate's Social Skills
- Sample Interview Questions: How to Interview