System Security Technician Job Description
This system security technician sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
System Security Technician Job Responsibilities:
Protects computer assets by establishing and documenting access; maintaining files.
System Security Technician Job Duties:
- Establishes system access by issuing IDs; coaching client on password construction and usage.
- Documents access by logging, sorting, counting, and filing requests, recording terminations and transfers.
- Monitors access by looking-up ID status; verifying owner identity.
- Maintains security files by receiving, processing, and filing computer security forms; documents, and agreements.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
System Security Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Information Security Policies, Network Security, Firewall Administration, Statistical Analysis, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Organization, System Administration, On-Call, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Read more about how to interview: