Supervisor Job Description
This supervisor sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work process.
Supervisor Job Duties:
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Supervision, Quality Management, Safety Management, Staffing, Delegation, Performance Management, Organization, Foster Teamwork, Self-Development, Giving Feedback
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Supervisor Jobs and apply on Monster now.