Financial Accountant Sample Job Description
This financial accountant sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Financial Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
Financial Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Financial Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Audit, SFAS Rules, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Statistical Analysis, Business Knowledge
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Financial Accountant Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about recruiting trends in the finance industry.
Learn more about how to hire: