Database Manager Job Description
This database manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Database Manager Job Responsibilities:
Provides database applications by developing architecture, programming, troubleshooting, and security.
Database Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
- Prepares for database expansion by studying plans and requirements; advising senior technical management; coordinating design and programming.
- Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
- Upgrades hardware and software by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
- Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Database Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Database Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to interview: