Business manager job description sample
If you want to hire talented managers, then let our business manager job description template assist you with crafting a job posting that will attract the right candidates. For the most effective results, mix and match elements of the template and customize it according to the requirements of the open position. Check out our business manager job listings to get started.
[Intro Paragraph] We suggest that you start your business manager job description with a summary of your organization and the best parts of working there. The first statements that you make should give the job seekers a snapshot of what it’s like to work for your company. Here is the chance to tell candidates what makes the company special and to give reasons as to why they would want to apply.
Business Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees the activities of other workers.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates new employees.
- Ensures that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- Reports to other executives or to the owner directly.
- Directs team or group leaders.
- Motivates workers through incentives and positive feedback.
- Develops and implements budgets.
- Prepares reports for management.
- Ensures workers have the resources to complete their work.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Putting information about working hours and benefits at this point in your job description will help with their decision-making process. In this section, explain working conditions or requirements, including weekend work or expected overtime. You can also mention if your company has perks such as dog-friendly offices, strong work-life balance emphasis, or tuition reimbursement. Highlight those things to help you stand out as an employer of choice.
Business Management Qualifications/Skills:
- Performance management
- Project management
- Fostering teamwork
- Business knowledge
- Technical leadership
- Technical management
- Communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA in business administration, business management, or another applicable major
- Prior management positions with various types of businesses
[Call to Action] You will get more responses to your job posting if you put a call to action here at the end of your business manager job description. Tell your job seeker how to apply for your position. For example, they’ll apply by clicking on the apply button at the top of the job listing, by emailing a resume, or by filling out an application on the company’s website.
Ready to post your job description? Good, now get more help with hiring
If you’re hiring business managers, then creating a great job description is just the first step to finding quality candidates. Let Monster help you with all aspects of the process. We have monthly plans that will provide you the flexibility that you need. Start off by choosing your plan and know that you can upgrade or scale down as your needs change, without additional cost. Get started today!