[Intro paragraph] Start out with an introductory paragraph that tells the prospective coordinator a little bit about your company and the working environment. Two or three sentences designing your recruiting pitch for the ideal candidate is the perfect opportunity to set your company apart from the rest.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Here would be a great place to include details about your firm’s working hours and benefits. Tell prospective marketing coordinators about flexible hours or work-week structures, and any travel requirements. You can also highlight any benefits unique to your company, like tuition or continuing education credits, paid parental leave, or childcare reimbursement.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
[Call to Action] Here is your chance to turn potential applicants into actual applicants. Let prospective marketing coordinators know exactly how to apply with a well-crafted call to action that includes details on resume or application submissions, along with any other requirements. Or simply tell them to click the “apply” button at the top of this ad.
Ready to Post Your Marketing Coordinator Job Description?
Now that you’ve built the perfect job listing, you can take your search for the best coordinators to a bigger market. Monster job ads provide a wide range of monthly plans to choose from, allowing you to scale up or phase down or cancel at any time. Find the right plan for your company and you’ll even have access to SearchMonster, our expansive candidate engagement platform, at no extra charge. Get started now!