Benefits Analyst Job Description
This benefits analyst sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Benefits Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Attracts and retains employees by researching, recommending, and explaining benefit programs.
Benefits Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Determines employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Benefits Analyst Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Quality Management, Confidentiality, Developing Standards, Retaining Employees, Orienting Employees
Learn more about how to write a job description: