Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Description
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Responsibilities:Produces pharmaceutical components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; following aseptic procedures; documenting actions.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Duties:
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place (CIP), servicing-in-place (SIP), and cleaning out-of-place (COP); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Skills and Qualifications:Equipment Calibration, GCP, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Production Planning, Tooling, Pharmacology, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to interview: