Benefits Analyst Job Description
Benefits Analyst Job Responsibilities:Attracts and retains employees by researching, recommending, and explaining benefit programs.
Benefits Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Determines employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Benefits Analyst Skills and Qualifications:Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Quality Management, Confidentiality, Developing Standards, Retaining Employees, Orienting Employees
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Benefits Analyst Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to write a job description: