Neurologist job description sample
This neurologist job description sample can give your posting a boost that will attract the most qualified candidates. To get the most attention from prospective physicians, simply maintain the organization and structure of this outline and update it with the specifics of the exact duties and responsibilities of your open position. That’s the best way to turn candidates into applicants. You can also take a look at our neurologist job listings for more ideas to add to your posting.
[Intro Paragraph] Companies looking for the highest-quality physicians begin by introducing themselves with two or three sentences that tell the job seeker a few things that make their medical facility unique and the value they bring to new employees. This is your opportunity to really make your hospital, clinic, or school shine and set yourself apart from competing job postings.
Neurologist Job Responsibilities:
- Supports inpatient and outpatient services at general neurology practice.
- Manage and oversee the physician/patient relationship.
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner.
- Provides outpatient consultation and hospital consultation services.
- Maintains CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board.
- Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is the ideal spot to go into detail about any work hours and benefits unique to your facility. Tell prospective neurologists about flexible hours or work-week structures, as well as any travel requirements. You can also talk about unique office perks and benefits like tuition or conference sponsorship, continuing education credits, and sabbatical and paid parental leave options.
- Documentation skills
- Analyzing information
- Verbal communication
- Patient services
- Building relationships
- Bedside manner
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Valid state medical license as MD
- Certified as a diplomat in the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in neurology
- Two years’ experience working full-time as a neurologist and MD
[Call to Action] The idea behind any good job posting is to turn potential applicants into actual applicants. You can do that by letting them know exactly how to apply with a well-crafted call to action. Provide details on application, resume, and supporting documents submission and include any other requirements. Or, you can simply tell them to click the apply button at the top of the posting.
Happy with your job description? Now put it to work
This is where you take your neurologist search to the next level. With Monster job ads, you have a wide range of monthly plans to choose from and can cancel any time. Get started today, and we’ll give you access to SearchMonster, our massive resume database, at no extra charge. Find the perfect plan right here!