Peoplesoft Systems Administrator Job Description
Peoplesoft Systems Administrator Job Responsibilities:Maintains computing environment by identifying PeopleSoft system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
Peoplesoft Systems Administrator Engineer Job Duties:
- Establishes PeopleSoft system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes PeopleSoft system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures PeopleSoft system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Peoplesoft Systems Administrator Engineer Skills and Qualifications:System Administration, Operating Systems, Peoplesoft Financials, Peoplesoft HRMS, PeopleSoft Architecture Skills, Software Performance Tuning, Networking Knowledge, Software Requirements, Network Maintenance, Network Performance Tuning, Database Performance Tuning
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Peoplesoft Systems Administrator Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how the hiring process: