See Value Plan Feature Details
Reusable Job Slot
A Reusable Job Slot is the ability to advertise your job on Monster.com on an ongoing basis. You can rotate, pause, and restart your job slot, to align to your hiring needs and candidate flow.
A Reusable Job Slot offers:
Flexibility: You have the flexibility to edit your job title and content as often as you need, for the duration of your plan. For example:
You’ve purchased a Monster Starter Monthly plan which includes one job slot:
• Week 1 – You post a job for an accountant.
• Week 3 – There’s an urgent need for a customer service rep. You take down the accountant job and post a job for a customer service rep.
• Week 6 – The customer service rep is hired so you take down that job and repost the accountant job.
Twitter Cards for Social Recruiting
Make your job ad social with Twitter Cards – no Twitter account needed!
• Display your job ad prominently on Twitter.
• Automatically tweet out to Monster owned Twitter feeds, to reach the right audience
• Access passive seekers with retweets, searchable hash tags, and shares.
Candidate Targeted Emails
• Send customized emails to candidates. Link them to a Monster Job Ad or your hiring URL.
• Exclude candidates you’ve messaged before.
• Set follow-up emails for candidates who do not respond immediately.
• Search passive candidates.
Mobile Optimized Job View
Our responsive website delivers the best user experience, regardless of device.
Targeted Exposure Across the Monster Network
Your job slots will automatically appear on Monster.com, 1000+ newspaper sites, our mobile apps, and Monster’s network of sites including Monster’s Diversity Network with access to our diversity partners, and Military.com, the leading online military and veteran membership organization.
Monster Email Job Visibility to Candidates
Candidates receive email alerts about your jobs, based on their preferences.
We don’t limit the number of candidate resumes you can receive during the period of time your job is posted. You can continue to receive resumes for as long as your job ad runs.
Email Alerts for New Candidates
You’ll receive notifications regarding candidates that match your job requirements.
Candidate Management Tools
Candidate folders to view and manage resumes for each job,
Hundreds of job descriptions
View hundreds of job descriptions in our Resource Center http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best-practices/recruiting-hiring-advice/job-descriptions.aspx.
*The minimum commitment is 90 days for a Monthly Plan and 12 months for an Annual Plan.