The questions below will help with your job interview preparation to fill a telemarketer job description.
- Tell me about your previous work experience as telemarketer.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- What type of database systems are you familiar with using?
- What telecommunications technologies are you familiar with using?
- How many calls per day did you make on average?
- Did you have a daily quota to meet?
- What was your sales average?
- What sort of work environment are you accustomed to working in?
- What type of procedures and policies were you responsible for following?
- How did you inform yourself about the products you were marketing?
- Tell me about a challenging customer interaction and how you resolved it.
- How did you interact and work with your team?
- Are you a team player?
- What do you enjoy about telemarketing?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs, or save time?
- What have you done recently to become a better telemarketer? - What do you know about this company and our services?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?
Throughout the interview process, you’ll want to be aware of red flags and warning signs that will help you avoid common hiring mistakes and hiring the wrong person.
Whether you choose to conduct a panel interview or do so as a solo interviewer.
Next step: Research the average employee compensation for Telemarketers in your area with the HR Salary Wizard®.
TargetPost™ job postings connect you with local skilled, hourly and administrative candidates at a competitive price and help simplify your recruiting process.