Automotive Service Technician Job Responsibilities:
Maintains vehicles by cleaning and servicing them; driving vehicles to locations.
Automotive Service Technician Job Duties:
- Organizes work by reviewing daily requirements; checking and gathering supplies.
- Completes vehicle service requirements by washing windows, lubricating, changing filters, tires, and belts, keeping coolant, window cleaner, and tire air up to level, etc.
- Keeps vehicles presentable by washing and polishing exterior; vacuuming and polishing interior, removing waste.
- Stores and retrieves vehicles by driving and parking vehicles.
- Secures vehicles by locking doors, windows, and trunks; observing and reporting suspicious persons and incidents.
- Maintains safe environment by watching out for pedestrian traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with traffic and driving regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading service publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Automotive Service Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Self-Motivated, Judgment, Results Driven, Quality Focus, Productivity, Safety Management
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Automotive Service Technician Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: