Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Description
This sales engineering support manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by installing, maintaining, and upgrading systems; managing staff.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes sales support engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves sales engineering support operational objectives by contributing sales engineering support information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales engineering support system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets sales engineering support financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
- Approves installations by completing tests; evaluating performance..
- Upgrades installations by identifying current installation specifications; determining applicable upgrades.
- Maintains installations by maintaining service contracts; scheduling preventive maintenance checks; responding to breakdowns.
- Establishes installation and service capability by determining location of engineers, technicians, repair and supply facilities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales engineering support and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Engineering Support Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Developing Standards, Management Proficiency, Managing Processes, General Consulting Skills, Client Relationships, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Hiring, Technical Leadership
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Sales Engineering Support Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to interview: