Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Job Description
This quality processing laboratory technician sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Job Responsibilities:
Verifies product compliance to quality standard by maintaining equipment; monitoring production.
Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
- Maintains computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
- Maintains factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production supervisor of noncompliance.
- Prepares experimental design projects by mixing test batches in laboratory banbury or mill method.
- Releases materials by evaluating all results and visual inspection methods; determining status of nonshippable or usable material.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains stock of forms and spare parts by verifying inventory of items; notifying laboratory manager when items are needed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Quality Focus, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Supply Management, Statistical Analysis, Analyzing Information , PC Proficiency, Data Maintenance, Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Calibration, Productivity, System Administration
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about how to hire: