Quality Engineer Sample Job Description
This quality engineer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Quality Engineering Job Responsibilities:
Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
Quality Engineering Job Duties:
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Quality Engineering Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research
Find out more about recruiting trends in the engineering industry.
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Quality Engineer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to hire: