Patient Transportation Manager Job Description
This patient transportation manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Patient Transportation Manager Job Responsibilities:
Supports patient service and operations by transporting patients and items; managing staff.
Patient Transportation Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes patient transportation human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves patient transportation operational objectives by contributing patient transportation information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining patient transportation system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets patient transportation financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Gets patients to correct location by studying patient service schedules; planning movement schedules; responding to special requests; designing and improving response systems.
- Transports patients and visitors by determining, evaluating, and scheduling van routes.
- Picks up and delivers items by developing courier services; responding to requests.
- Serves customers by surveying needs and requests; auditing and improving service.
- Keeps equipment operating by establishing and enforcing operating and preventive maintenance rules; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes patient transportation and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Patient Transportation Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Safety Management, Lifting, Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Management Proficiency, Planning, Bedside Manner, Energy Level, People Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Patient Transportation Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about how to hire: