Patient Supplies Manager Job Description
This patient supplies manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Patient Supplies Manager Job Responsibilities:
Delivers patient care supplies by planning, organizing, and evaluating the inventorying and delivery of patient care supplies; managing staff.
Patient Supplies Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes patient supplies human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves patient supplies operational objectives by contributing patient supplies information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining inventory and delivery system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets patient supplies financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides linens by evaluating and contracting with laundry service; auditing results and adherence to procedures.
- Delivers patient care supplies to patient care areas by examining requirements with service areas; determining required inventory levels; scheduling and implementing deliveries.
- Charges patients for supplies used by identifying chargeable items; capturing supplies usage; auditing results of charging system.
- Keeps supplies ready by developing an inventory system; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains disaster preparedness by planning alternative supply delivery approaches; auditing preparedness.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Patient Supplies Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Planning, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Supply Management, Human Resources Management, Training Management, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Hospital Environment, Coordination, Bedside Manner
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Patient Supplies Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: