Paralegal / Legal Assistant Sample Job Description
This paralegal / legal assistant sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Paralegal Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Acts as paralegal and/or legal assistant by performing related duties.
Paralegal Legal Assistant Job Duties:
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Use TargetPost to find the best skilled and hourly candidates.
Find out more about recruiting trends in the legal industry.
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Paralegal Legal Assistant Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the recruiting process:
- Is Employee Compensation on the Rise in your Job Market?
- How to Write a Job Description Resource Page
- Maintain a Legal Hiring Process