Information Architecture Manager Job Description
This information architecture manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Information Architect Manager Job Responsibilities:
Achieves organization goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive information system architecture; managing staff.
Information Architect Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes information architecture human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves information architecture operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets information architecture financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Understands information requirements by studying organization mission, goals, and business drivers; conferring with executives.
- Builds commitment to information strategy by considering and evaluating different points of view; creating a cohesive argument.
- Defines enterprise information architecture by analyzing information requirements; determining systems architecture, components, and technologies; studying business operations and user-interface requirements; directing development of physical database.
- Confirms architecture capability and flexibility by developing analytical models; completing validation tests.
- Improves information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Information Architect Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Strategic Planning, Persuasion, Developing Budgets, Organizational Astuteness, Business Knowledge, Software Architecture, Network Design and Implementation, Planning, Database Design, Dealing with Complexity, Problem Solving
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Information Architecture Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about recruiting: