Administration Secretary Hospital Job Description
This administration secretary hospital sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Administration Secretary Job Responsibilities:
Supports hospital administration by representing the administrators; controlling calendars; preparing reports and documents.
Administration Secretary Job Duties:
- Represents the administrators to the public by handling and screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; receiving and announcing scheduled visitors; screening unscheduled visitors.
- Arranges appointments for administrators by maintaining master administration calendar; rescheduling appointments when conflicts arise.
- Provides office services support for administrators by inputting data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Enhances the hospital's customer service reputation by assisting patients, visitors, and physicians to resolve expressed concerns.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established procedures.
- Keeps information confidential by by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- Supports inter- and intra-departmental cooperation by contributing to effective working relationships.
- Accomplishes administration and hospital mission by completing related results as needed.
Administration Secretary Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Telephone Skills, Meeting Planning, Deadline-Oriented, Multi-tasking, Scheduling, Data Entry Skills, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Organization, Dependability
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Administration Secretary Hospital Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to write a job description: