Accounting Specialist Job Description
This accounting specialist sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Accounting Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Maintains accounts by identifying, verifying, and recording transactions.
Accounting Specialist Job Duties:
- Documents employee actions by verifying and recording daily work reports.
- Maintains material and supply control by proofing and comparing documents.
- Maintains gasoline credit cards by issuing cards; polling transactions; recording purchases.
- Maintains individual credit union accounts by posting transactions; informing payroll of changes.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting procedures.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounting Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Attention to Detail, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, General Math Skills, Organization, PC Proficiency, Objectivity, Deadline-Oriented, Research Skills, Thoroughness, Time Management
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Accounting Specialist Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about recruiting: