Senior Programmer Job Description
This senior programmer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Senior Programmer Job Responsibilities:
Develops operations solutions by guiding development of program specifications; overseeing testing efforts; leading programmers.
Senior Programmer Job Duties:
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
- Prepares programmers by providing educational opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Senior Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, C++, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Architecture, Coaching
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Senior Programmer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to hire: