Computer Operator Trainer Job Description
This computer operator trainer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Computer Operator Trainer Job Responsibilities:
Maintains computer operations by monitoring and adjusting operations; developing and conducting training.
Computer Operator Trainer Job Duties:
- Maximizes computer output by monitoring performance; adjusting controls.
- Maintains data and voice communication by installing and configuring data lines; installing and relocating telephone equipment; installing and maintaining telephone software.
- Maintains communication systems performance by monitoring performance; correcting error conditions; balancing systems resources.
- Prepares system operators by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee's progress.
- Prepares users by developing and conducting training programs; measuring and approving trainee's progress.
- Increases efficient use of equipment and software by developing and conducting hardware and system software training for clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Guides user actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating procedures and guidelines.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Computer Operator Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
Training , Coaching, Developing Standards, Presenting Technical Information, Data Center Management, People Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Change Management, Reporting Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Computer Operator Trainer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Read more about how to hire: