The communities reach the valuable passive seekers, who are not necessarily looking for a job but may be open to new opportunities when presented to them. Recruiters may easily reach these interested and focused seekers that belong in a particular profession. Community users return often to connect with each other and access content-rich information.
Over fifteen communities across multiple categories:
- Heroes: Reach Police and Fire professionals
- Public Service: Access public service workers; local, state and federal employees and teachers
- The Office: Find highly desired passive seekers from administrative to tech and sales
- Healthcare: Connect with healthcare professionals
- Creative: Get your hiring messages in front of creative professionals
- Women: Reach an active group of highly motivated business women and position your company as the place to work
- College: Showcase your entry level jobs and internships and reach a career-minded group of college students and recent grads
Media packages to help reach these passive seekers, including:
- Targeted Media Package: Branded placements appear on our Job Search Landing and Job Search Results pages, in addition to rotated placements on other community pages
- Exclusive Community Sponsor: Be the only recruitment client on the Career Advice section as well as rotated placements on other community pages, along with a newsletter placement
- A la carte Media Opportunities: Display advertising opportunities including Featured Employer links in the community group of your choice
- Community Newsletters: Select media placements for the community of your choice
For more information or to purchase media packages on Monster Communities, call 1-866-811-2458.