Reach the most qualified candidates with strategically placed, targeted ads on Monster.com and on relevant sites within our network.
Advertise on Monster and put your job ad in the spotlight! We use career and profile information from job seekers to serve relevant content and advertising to specific talent categories. Standard reporting is included to help you track your advertisement.
Monster Media solutions let you:
- Target specific groups of job seekers.
- Increase traffic to your job ad.
- Create additional brand exposure.
- Track ROI.
Choose from these media solutions:
- Audience Sponsorship: features your job ad at the top of job search result pages and other areas of the Monster site. Select your target segment and location; give us a logo and three job titles. We create the ads.
- Brand Booster: extends your brand exposure by turning your job ad into a display banner ad that can follow targeted Monster seekers through their job search. Targeting options include career categories and education levels. Flash and interactive banners can be used.
- Homepage Advertising: offers high-traffic visibility via Monster's homepage. Sponsor a poll or advertise with a banner. Location targeting offered for banners and Featured Employer placement.
- Email Newsletters: reach a broad base of seekers. Industry-targeted email newsletters include your banners and text links.
- Media Reach Reporting: lets you track your advertisement results. Choose Media Reach Reporting to track results beyond Monster. This reporting tool tracks seeker behavior from their first click on your media placements all the way to conversion on your career site or ATS
"Our objective in partnering with Monster is not about volume; rather it's about finding and attracting the right quality candidates. Since implementing Monster's media solutions a year and a half ago, we have a much better understanding of both the passive and active internet applicant. Monster truly has come to the table with thought leadership as well, providing advice and feedback to enhance our job ads."
– Chuck Lotz, First Citizens Bank