This peoplesoft financials engineer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: PeopleSoft Financials Engineer
PeopleSoft Financials Engineer Job Purpose: Integrates PeopleSoft Solutions by developing integration strategies; designing, developing, and implementing module modifications; validating system performance.
PeopleSoft Financials Engineer Job Duties:
- Develops PeopleSoft integration strategy by researching and analyzing existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulating modification risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle; defining partnering requirements; preparing and delivering presentations.
- Designs module integration by identifying enabling and integration modification framework; translating enterprise needs into technical modifications; designing algorithms; preparing development guidelines; establishing compatibility and integration standards; identifying and evaluating tools; developing system management procedures; collaborating with technical analysts; completing prototypes.
- Implements module integration by determining work priorities in accordance with project plans and schedules; building data transformations; designing, coding, and configuring module application integration solutions; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; resolving problems; maintaining balance and system coherency within existing IT infrastructure; documenting system.
- Validates module performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes.
- Manages customer relationship by communicating modification standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues; providing support.
- Prepares client to use IT infrastructure by developing and conducting training programs.
- Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging PeopleSoft applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: General Consulting Skills, Data Processing, Peoplesoft Financials, PeopleSoft Implementation Skills, Software Development Process, Problem Solving, Database Management, Presenting Technical Information, PeopleSoft Architecture Skills, Software Documentation, ERP Implementation
Learn more about how the hiring process: