This data entry manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Data Entry Manager Job Responsibilities:
Meets customer information requirements by establishing and accomplishing data entry objectives; managing staff.
Data Entry Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes data entry human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves data entry operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets data entry financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines data entry service requirements by conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry policies and procedures.
- Improves data entry quality results by completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; studying, evaluating, and re-designing work processes; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Entry Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Management, Quality Management, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Coaching, Problem Solving, Operations Research, Analyzing Information , Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Reporting Skills
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Data Entry Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about how to hire: