This data entry manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Data Entry Manager
Data Entry Manager Job Purpose: Meets customer information requirements by establishing and accomplishing data entry objectives; managing staff.
Data Entry Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes data entry human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves data entry operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets data entry financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines data entry service requirements by conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Accomplishes day-to-day work operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing data entry policies and procedures.
- Improves data entry quality results by completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; studying, evaluating, and re-designing work processes; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Data Entry Management, Quality Management, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Coaching, Problem Solving, Operations Research, Analyzing Information , Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Reporting Skills
Find out more about how to hire: